Sunday, July 6, 2008


"Families are wonderful, and what a blessing
it will be when we are no longer separated by oceans,
time or death, but can all be together. "
Jen's cousin, Hannah, in Sweden
Spencer is very good at making faces, but he's
in Georgia for Basic Training. We sure miss him!!

4 comments:

barbafamily said...

OK...LOVE this picture of you guys! And, love all the pictures! I'm SOOO happy that you have a blog and I love all the posts! And, I'm a little sad that I wasn't invited over to make a tote bag :-) Love ya!!!!

CamiJo said...

I love your blog! Very cool and in the now. This is like journaling on steroids. Love from your BFF!

Martineau Family said...

Those are the BEST PICTURES! What a beautiful family!

Nancy said...

Way Way cute. I love your blog. It is way cuter than mine. I am going to check into yours every know and then.