Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us

For all of you who don't know, Alexa and I share the same birthday.
This year she turned 15, and I turned - not telling. Alexa had her
first official teenage party at Jen Martineau's house. It was a blast! They
watched the movie "Enchanted" (Alexa's favorite) while swimming in the pool.
Thanks, Jen, for all the time you put into the party, and for the wonderful cake you made!!
The Birthdays Girls

We heart you too Alexa
Do I have to cut his head off?
Okay, I will cover his eyes first.
Prince Edward, are you my true love?

Obviously not!
So she's just going to eat him

3 comments:

Melanie Lynne said...

yay mom! happy birthday to you! and me too! it was grand ol' fun. i love us.

Carly said...

thats so dang cute

Megan said...

yay aunt kim and alexa! i love you guys so much!!