Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update Thing Sorta Kinda

So here are just random bits of fun stuff we've been up to.Melanie plays volleyball. It was intense. She broke many blood vessels in this intense match. But she was better than me anyways. . .
Camille and I trap a cricket. I almost ate the cricket. Then decided that could be not so smart.

Berkeley found lots of geckos in our backyard. While we were having a combined family campout.
Holly went on a field trip with mom. There's like a gazillion pics of this. And i wasn't there, so I have no idea how to explain them all. Maybe I can get mom to do it.
Ae ate caramel apples. And were Lamanite/ Nephite/ Amalekiahites
I have started to despise chemistry with so much passionthat I could probably blow up a planet right now. (Click the pic to see the HUGE words and equations and such. It is like a new language)
Emily found the camera and took random pictures with it. We have like a million pictures of Sophie and Eddie. And of Emily's face.

I took a million pictures of myself.
THE END!


2 comments:

Scott and Jaime said...

The fact that you even considered eating a cricket makes me question your sanity!!! Jaime

Megan said...

om gosh! i can't believe all those long words! how can u even remeber half of the word? that is impossible!