
On February 6th, Mike and I celebrated our
22nd anniversary, and I still can't believe that
I was lucky enough to have married such a wonderful
guy! Mike has been my rock, a shoulder to cry on,
and my best friend! Thanks for always being there, honey :-)
I have added my parents' wedding picture below to show you
that I wore my mom's wedding dress. It's funny how she
is 7 inches shorter than me, but I fit in her dress perfectly.
(Well, they had to take the bust in)
We were both married in the Mesa Temple.
And maybe some day one of my daughters will want
to wear my dress and will be married in the Mesa Temple.
Also pictured below are my grandparents. My grandpa,
who is on the far-left side, was able to seal Mike and I.
Yeah for grandpas!!
What a bunch of good-looking people!
My mom had dad have been married 46 years,
and my grandma and grandpa have been married 69 years!
They will celebrate their 70th in November.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Happy Anniversary!!
Posted by Let's play Marbles! at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my gosh, you look exactly the same, just different hair! you were a beautiful bride. congrats on the anniversary :)
Was your Mom 7 inches shorther back then? She looks taller int he picture than she is now.
what fun! My mom always talked about me wearing her wedding dress. To bad I grew to big for it when I was 14. My little-little sister got to wear it...Happy Anniversary!
MEMORIES . . . DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM!! GOOD JOB ON THIS POST KIM . . LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment